According to the Law of Ukraine “On Prosecution” of 14 October 2014, a special training candidate for prosecutor position is provided.
The main focus of National Academy of Public Prosecutor’ Office of Ukraine in the implementation of special training candidates to prosecutor position are:
1) providing the educational process to gain knowledge and skills of practice as a prosecutor, preparation of procedural documents, learning the rules of prosecutorial ethics;
2) participation in the development of curriculum, the order of candidate’s having special training to take the position of Prosecutor;
3) participation in the development of assessment methodologies of candidate’s having special training to take the position of Prosecutor;
4) researching problems of improving of the educational process on special training;
5) providing interaction among departments of prosecutor’s training of according to the constitutional functions of the Prosecutor’s Office;
6) organizing of practical classes in the Prosecutor’s Office;
7) participating in the preparation of tests and practical tasks for the exam;
summarizing the results of the educational process of training.