A volume of scientific professional journal Bulletin of National Prosecution Academy of Ukraine, dedicated to the topic of ensuring rights of participants of criminal proceedings, is expected to be published aiming at reflecting recent criminal procedural legislation changes set forth by Laws of Ukraine on 3 October 2017 № 2147-VIII «On Amendments to the Commercial Procedural Code of Ukraine, the Civil Procedural Code of Ukraine, the Code of Administrative Legal Proceedings of Ukraine and other legislative acts» and on 16 November 2018 № 2213-VIII «On amending some legislative acts in terms of ensuring rights of participants of criminal proceedings and other persons by law enforcement amid pre-trial investigation».
Thus we would like to kindly invite scientific officers and educational workers from higher educational institutions and scientific establishments, prosecutors and representatives of public authorities, as well as young scientists to contribute to the issue.
- Strengthening the judicial control over maintaining persons’ rights amid pre-trial investigation:
- jurisdiction of requests on application of measures to ensure criminal proceedings including coercive measures;
- procedural aspects of temporal removal of property and search;
- judicial procedure to appoint forensic examination;
- decisions, activity and inactivity of an investigator and of a prosecutor, that can be challenged;
- time limits of pre-trial investigation.
- Ensuring rights of participants of criminal proceedings amid trial and judicial review:
- analysis of legislative novelties concerning the court penal;
- challenges of establishing the Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System and of recording of criminal proceedings;
- review of judicial decisions in the court of the third instance under new or exceptional circumstances.
Volume responsible persons:
Oleksandr Hladun +38 (044) 206-08-84; +38 (067) 730-82-04;
Krystyna Arushanian +38 (095) 685-62-12
To be published you are kindly asked to send the following:
- A manuscript formatted according to the requirements for scientific articles published in Bulletin of National Prosecution Academy of Ukraine (see http://www.visnyknapu.gp.gov.ua). The file name should match the author’s family name and date of submitting (e.g. «Author_2018_04_30»);
- Information about the author including full name, place of work, position, scientific degree, academic rank and contacts including phone number, e-mail address, mailing address. The file name should match the author’s family name, date of submitting and contain the word «Information» (e.g. «Author_2018_04_30_Information»);
- Photo of the author to be published with the article. The file name should match the author’s family name, date of submitting and contain the word «Photo» (e.g. «Author_2018_04_30_ Photo»).
All the above mentioned materials are to be sent in one e-mail to email@example.com before May 15, 2018, with the subject «CPC_Family name of the author».
Manuscripts that don’t match the above mentioned requirements will not be published.